.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

i know

iv been mia for days its been busy iv been sick im still sick lol exhausted al that.. we got the kids pics taken on sunday at sears... that was a warzone Kiara wanted none of it and screamed everytime i sat her down the boys moved everytime they tried to take a pic lolol they got a couple of ok shots to see them please.......
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
lol the photographers had them all posed arms crossed and then madet hemistake of saying whos the man and cay jumped up and pointed at Evan right as they clicked hte pic its to cutethough
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com (they took this photo and made singles of each of the boy with it too in sepia
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
doesnt she look SO sad
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

posted by Kristina @ |8:57 AM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

They did turn out cute. I love the whos the man picture. Priceless!

By Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography, at 11/10/05, 9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com