.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Thursday Threesome

::I Can't Stand Being Sick!::

Onesome: I Can't - What little thing can't you do that everyone else seems to be able to do?my hair is never sleek and shiny and perfect no matter how i try its always frizzy flyaway looks like crap the only times it loks good is after i get it cut at a salon and they style it otherwise its crap

Twosome: Stand - What issue is it that you take a big stand on? child abuse

Threesome: Being Sick - Are you prone to getting sick or are you one of those people that can go years in between illnesses? im not prone persay but i do have 4 kids 1 in school so every little bug rushes through our house i dont seem to get it as bad as them theyl get full blown snotty runny nose horrid cough and fever and ill get a sore throat type thing


brought to you by The Back Porch

Labels:

posted by Kristina @ |7:36 AM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

AlterNet: Blogs: The Mix: Husband notification laws and Alito
Posted by Deanna Zandt at 5:53 AM on November 3, 2005. There's been some talk about Alito's lone dissent in the "spousal notification" laws that were argued before the Supreme Court, in which he upheld laws ...
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my dog related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest. Come in and check it out if you get time :-.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/3/05, 7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com