.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

WHEEW

I finally did a non blogger template and geesh what a pitb it was lol id like to apologize now for it being messed up yesterday sorry! so whatcha think cool? i like it anyway so there lol..... now thativ fixed my blog (it took me 2 days!) i can go and clean my house (again its been 2 days) lmao shoot me ok byeeeee

posted by Kristina @ |3:03 PM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

I love the new look I had to do a double take I thought I was at the wrong site.

And the pictures below are great. I love the princess in her Christmas dress

And that puppy so cute but he is going to be huge!

By Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography, at 11/17/05, 6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com