.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

What crazy holiday is on YOUR birthday??

check it out here Bizzare Holidays My birthday is 4-22 also knows as earth day but did you know it is also National Jelly Bean day !!!! how perfect is that lol
Kiaras birthday april 6th is also Sorry Charlie Day which says ..
Sorry Charlie Day honors those who have been rejected and lived through it.
I like april 7th which is no housework day lol
April is . . . . International Guitar Month, Keep America Beautiful Month, National Anxiety Month, National Humor Month, National Welding Month, National Garden Month, and Uh-Huh Month
ok moving on to Kenny and Evan over there in August
August is . . . . National Catfish Month, National Golf Month, National Eye Exam Month, National Water Quality Month, Romance Awareness Month, Peach Month, and Foot Health Month
Kennys bday is the 22nd and it is Be and Angel Day lmao
Evan is the 16th which is bratwurst festival day lol
ok now for Caylum in January is . . . . National Careers in Cosmetology Month, National Eye Health Care Month, National Fiber Focus Month, National Hobby Month, National Soup Month, Hot Tea Month, Oatmeal Month, Prune Breakfast Month
Cays bday on January 21 is . . . . National Hugging Day awwww
ok now Jarod out in May is . . . . Better Sleep Month, National Good Car Care Month, National Photo Month, National Salad Month, National Egg Month, National Barbecue Month, Revise Your Work Schedule Month, Date Your Mate Month, National Hamburger Month, and Fungal Infection Awareness Month
His bday on May 2 is . . . . . Fire Day
what are your bizzare birthday holidays let me know!

posted by Kristina @ |7:40 AM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com