.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Monday, August 14, 2006

ahh joy

sat i went out n bought one of them screened in enclosure covered tenty thingies a real big one (half off baby) so the kids could play in there kiddy pool and not be under direct sun and exposed to skeeters boy wasnt that fun to put together with no help expect my kiddies lol mind you it was a BIG one....................
it is 12 feet wide and 20 feet long! big enough for their pool and tables n chairs for me to sit n watch them i got it up though after a bit of huffing n puffing at the thing lol looks good and keeps the house and yard cooler too and the kids love it lol.. plus now we can have a shaded screened in area for outdoor get togethers ya know protect the fod from flies and the guests from sun! anyone need to borrow it let me know lol oh heres a pic of what it looks like (from the store site)Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
cool huh? anyway on to the fun I decided yesterday that it was Kiaras last day of nursing so pray for me man shes a forcefull little gal lol but im determined shes 16 1/2 months old now so its time! so far so good no nursing at all since we woke up but naptime will be bad ( if she even naps ever again lol) but bedtime lord help me through it will NOT be fun hopefully we shall both survive though again pray for us =)

posted by Kristina @ |11:12 AM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com