.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

well

our carpet is going in friday evening in the fam room.. (YEAH) we are putting in the bathroom shower doors tonight (hopefully we have everything we need now) going to spend most ofthe day catching up on yard work.. icky agapantha flower stems need chopped off among other things... the kids are all great we are going to the redding this weekend get to swim oh and something else what was it??????? uhmmmmmmm uhmmmmmm oh yeah! get to see chash n kids!!! for the first time in 3 years!!!! will be a blast!! thats really the main reason we are going up of course lol... I prob wont even be allowed to move 3 inches away from Kiara what with all the strange people that will be around lol hmm hey she may even let mom n dad hold her though since there will be a house full of strangers and they are less strange to her.. who knows

posted by Kristina @ |8:49 AM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com