.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

yesterday morning

i walked out my front door (taking the mail to the box) and al of a sudden a hummingbird darted off a flower next to me i froze and watchas it continued to buzz around not 2 feet from me licking at the flowers.. it would land on hte rock and lick at them and land on the plant it even buzzed over to my leg looked at it n buzzed back to the flowers after a few minutes i went on my way plopped themail in hte box and walked back (it was still there) so I ran in side grabbed my camera and........
ran back outside and it was still there i got right over to it and it just kept on buzzing about n landing n stuff
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
it just sat there staring at me and hte world for a while
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
then i made the mistake of making soothing noises as i attempted to sit on the walkway next to it to try and get a better pic it wasnt going for the talking man lol oh well was still neat for me iv never been that close to a humming bird that long or seen one land for ANY amount of time

posted by Kristina @ |12:51 PM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com