.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Random

Pictures from the holiday I just discovered on my camera......

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Heres Evan trying out his new heely's for hte first time
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

posted by Kristina @ |12:35 PM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

Look at all those gifts!!

how's Ev doing on the Heely's now? they take a little work to figure out how to balance. Tell him to watch the very slightly sloped parking lots. Dylan didn't realize it was sloped and was walked and just wiped out...still bears the scar.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/9/08, 2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com