.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Friday, April 29, 2005

bombarded

with pics enjoy they r blurry for some reason must be when hello resized them grrr

Hi Posted by Hello
click for more


the deluge begins Posted by Hello


of the pretty girl Posted by Hello


shes losing her hat Posted by Hello


as she sleeps n snores Posted by Hello


yes I know Posted by Hello


i take tons of pics the hat fell off! Posted by Hello


ready to go get Evan from school Posted by Hello


MOOOOOOM what are you doing? Posted by Hello


my brother loves me too Posted by Hello


ohh kissys MEMEME give me a kiss Posted by Hello


its my footsies Posted by Hello


cutest darn foot u done ever seen Posted by Hello


would u knock it off already Posted by Hello


im on the couch Posted by Hello


hehe i look like a giant. ROARR! Posted by Hello


Hi thatsmy buhbuh he WUVS me Posted by Hello


lookin around  Posted by Hello


save me! Posted by Hello


BORING! Posted by Hello


sigh must u continue? Posted by Hello


leave me alone im tired Posted by Hello


im gettin annoyed Posted by Hello


really i am  Posted by Hello


im tired now go away Posted by Hello

posted by Kristina @ |7:33 PM|
3 comments

3 Comments:

Those are adorable pictures, I am so glad you put them on the blog.
She is a doll.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/29/05, 9:44 PM  

That's a really cute baby!

Morris
Ask Morris

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/30/05, 1:24 PM  

Kris she is so precious.
Mel

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/2/05, 5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com