.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Again


whatcha doin Posted by Hello

click read more to see...
her cute outfit today =)


im  Posted by Hello


so Posted by Hello


pretty Posted by Hello


dont Posted by Hello


you Posted by Hello


totally Posted by Hello


agree Posted by Hello


not so close mom! Posted by Hello


thats better Posted by Hello


your so funny mommy Posted by Hello


thats my Jarod Posted by Hello


EWWWW Cay noone wanted to see that lol Posted by Hello


there I am again Posted by Hello


BYE for now! Posted by Hello






posted by Kristina @ |10:15 AM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

guess youl have to come see her n find out.

By Blogger Kristina, at 5/26/05, 7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com