.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Friday, May 27, 2005

Aloha Friday

Would you consider yourself to be introverted or extroverted?

VERY introverted.. untill iv been around you for a while nget to know you then I become miss needs ta learn when to shut her trap... EXTREMLY shy in person...

What kinds of calendars do you own?

one on my kitchen wall with all my bills n dr apointments n other activities on it.Mr E has his own highlights one in his room. Theres one in dining room for this month that E made at school..

Spread the spirit of blogaloha…what blog should we visit this week?
Mashelles maybe if she gets a TON of hits she will update it n let us poor out of state family members know whats goin on up there

posted by Kristina @ |7:47 AM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

I disagree!! I said more hten 10 words just saying my vows! so there! lol

By Blogger Kristina, at 5/27/05, 8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com