.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Saturday, May 28, 2005

the hunt

for a home...
went on the prowl today saw like 14 houses of which we liked 2 enough to put on a list lol house #1 is a 4/2 10 years old with a pretty big back yard costs 360K
needs lotsa landscaping new carpets n some fixes in the kitchen ( cracked tile on bfast bar handle on nuker broke sm stuff)is in a ok area but on a busy street

house #2 is a 3/2 on a bigger lot then #1 good curb appeal in a nice quiet area... needs new carpet for sure! carpets in great condition but its original carpet n the house is 24 years old so its that shades of brown textured carpet.. needs a new built in micro but otherwise in very good condition and its 40K less then house #1 and has been on the market since nov soo prob accept any contigencies we can come up with lol room to add on and with just some minor fixes (listed above) would be worth way more then its selling for now.. so would make a huge profit if we ended up waning to move up in a year or 2 instead of adding on....

frankly id prefer hte 4/2 just cause its newer and has 4 bedrooms but it is way more then the 3/2 and its kinda overpriced for that neighborhood so might not gain equity fast... and doesnt really have enough to do to make it our own you know... the 3/2 though i could see it being amazing inside and all ours and its way cheaper and in a great area... ughhh decisions decisions.... oh well we will figure it out i get to take my truck in monday to get the oil changed and everything checked and especially get my electrical wires in the steering column and the air bags checked the air bag light popped on again no idea why thinkin maybe its from the smoke i saw hopefully if it is a big thing our warranty will cover it if not bye bye money lol =) ok im done yammering for hte moment chow

posted by Kristina @ |10:19 PM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com