.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Monday, May 30, 2005

my suv

took it in this am to get oil changed and check the airbag light and the smoke issue......

ughhh some stupid multi function relay switch in my steering colume is the prob caused the smoke n everything they said its a common problem.. but it being a holiday noone is open for htem to get the part to fix it or to call it in to my warranty comp so i must leave it overnight sigh...... guess E isnt goin to school tomorrow wonder how much this is the estimate has it at 130 hopefully wont cost more

posted by Kristina @ |12:16 PM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com