.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Sunday, May 29, 2005

sweet

Jarod.... is SO funny... I was sitting there holding Kiara talkin to kenny andjarod was standing there playing with a toy and outof nowere he walks over holds kiaras hand and says "I wanna marry her" me andkenny both holding back giggles tell him he cant marry his sissy its not allowed.. but that it was very sweet of him to say that... no idea were that came from.. but was SO cute hes so gentle with her when he sits in cays seat in the car he holds her hand even why she sleeps ok im done

posted by Kristina @ |6:37 PM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com