.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

ABC's of me

from sher
A is for Age-27

B is for Booze-No thank you

C is for Career- Mom. Wife.

D is for Dad's name-Jim

E is for Essential item to bring to a party-myself

F is for Favorite songs at the moment-Don't really have one

G is for Goof off thing to do-mess around on the computer read a book go walk a store

H is for Hometown-Depends on how you look at it. According to the Dictionary Hometown is either where you were raised (bay area, CA), or where you live now (fair oaks,ca)

I is for instrument you play-flute, piccolo, piano

J is for Jam or Jelly you like- strawberry

K is for Kids-4

L is for Living Arrangement-Married...With children

M is for Mom's name-Theresa

N is for Names of best friends-Kenny

O is for Overnight hospital stays-Childbirth x 4, appendectomy though it wasn't needed), burns, stomach pump, soon to get gallbladder removed but not sure if that's overnight

P is for Phobias-something happening to my children

Q is for Quote you like-don't really have any 1

R is for Relationship that lasted longest-Marriage...8 years Nov

S is for Siblings-3 younger bro's 2 younger sisters

T is for Texas-ever been?-no

U is for Unique trait- what exactly is a trait? im sure theres someone out there that has 1 of every feature I have be it green eyes or brown hair or long toes LOL

V is for Vegetable you love-most anything that isn't brussel sprouts LOL.

W is for Worst traits-temper

X is for X-Rays- not sure LOL my foot I remember getting 1 on, iv had my bones show up in a few xrays cays gotten, lots of teeth xrays

Y is for Yummy food you make-give me a recipe I give you yummy (just don't ask Kenny though lmaopimp)

Z is for Zodiac sign-Aries/Taurus cusp

posted by Kristina @ |9:57 PM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com