.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

blah

just a whats goin on in general quick post.....

had a great fathers day =).. we saved a neighbors doggy it somehow escaped through 6 inches of open garage door mind you not a small dog .. but it made so much yelping and whining we ran out to see what was wrong with it .. (sounded like he was stuck in chain fencing) just in time to see him manage to get out put him in our back yard calmed him down got him water cleaned him up (his tounge was bleeding) n called his owners scared the beejebers out of methough i thought i was going to be untangling him from wire ( theres a big stack in their front yard) kenny wouldnt let me go near the doggy why it wasstuck n yelping under the door he didnt want me to get bit.. iv yet to be bitten by any animal over the size of a hampster lol prob just jinxed myself lol evan had tkd last night they were so cute ..he will get his new belt wenesday I will of course have pics of him recieving it =) I still havnt heard from my dr or a surgeon waiting is killing me I wonder how much weight iv lost on this dratted gallstone diet o mine hmm hey kenny bring home the scale so I can see K the house was appraised friday alls well there its spose to be inspected soon but no idea when yet on that we are planning on being there for that i hope lol thats all for now i guess

posted by Kristina @ |9:14 AM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

To you I am sure time is dragging but it seems to be fast to us. We will see your new house when we get back from Oklahoma. Atleast drive by it. There is so much to do to get ready to move and you have the time but at the end it will be frantic.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/21/05, 9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com