.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

dr call

well after me calling 3 times (friday monday and today) I finally had a dr call me back (not my dr as hes on vacation till the 20th nice of them to tell me huh) well any way heres what was said....

he tells me i have multiple gallstones (duh) then goes your really young to have gall stones are you obese? I was to shocked to be offended lol (youd think my weight would be right there in front of him I know they took it at my apointment) I reply no but i do have 4 kids.. that doesnt matter (really?! i guess all the websites that say pregnancy affects gallstones are wrong) usually we see this in 40+ year old obese females.. are you sure your not fat (he said overweight but still) No I weighed 138 lbs at my apointment last week (prob less now with nothing greasy fatty or oily in my poor denied body) so he goes on to tell me again that I have multiple stones (he sounds rather shocked still that im not obese) and that he was referring me to the surgery team, theyd be calling me to set up a apointment to talk to them and schedule a blahblahblahbechtomy (gallbladder removal) surgery and im to continue to not eat any fatty oily or greasy foods (sigh the pizza the boys had sure looked good) untill they get my gallbladder removed i guess its one way to force a diet on me to lose these last 20 baby lbs lol i guess i should excersize to tone my flabby tummy too.. i just hope my milk isnt affected and that i dont have to go to formula im trying to figure out what fats i CAN eat cause Kiara needs fatty milk i feel like i have less milk already its rather depressing lol theres obviously plenty she only poops every 10 minutes lol but i still feel like theres not oh well thats it fer now i get to go under once again joy maybe i can have them suck out some fat n cut away some extra tummy skin why they are in there .. ya think? lmao

posted by Kristina @ |5:40 PM|
2 comments

2 Comments:

No I do not think they will cut out any fat. Good try thouhg.
Well anyway guess what we leave next week. That does not leave me much time to help out.
Sorry, but the tickets are bought and non refundable.
Maybe you can stay on your diet for another month.
Byt the way when I had mine out I weighed 104 and I was not forty yet.
The intern said you are not what i expected, they are usually three F,s. Fat Forty and Female.
LOL

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/15/05, 9:05 PM  

so uhmmmm you were thin young and male??? am i missin something lolololol... well s slow as these drs are i prob wont even hear from the surgeon for a week n then itl be 4 weeks after that till my ap n then 3 weeks after that for the surgery lolol

By Blogger Kristina, at 6/15/05, 9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com