.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Friday, June 10, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH!

your 16 now.... read more



ahhh sweet 16 =) be good! I hope you have a awesome day!
WE LOVE YOU!

Saturday, June 10, 1989
Top News Headlines This Week:
Jun 10 - "Tales From The Crypt," TV Anthology, debuts on HBO Jun 10 - 121st Belmont: Pat Day aboard Easy Goer wins in 2:26 Jun 10 - 59th French Womens Tennis: A Sanchez Vicario beats S Graf (76 36 75) Jun 10 - favored Steffi Graf, also 1st Spaniard to win a grand slam title Jun 10 - Major French Open upset, as Spain's Arantxa Sanchez, 17 beats heavily
Top Songs for 1989
We Didn't Start the Fire by Billy Joel Miss You Much by Janet Jackson
Like a Prayer by Madonna Another Day In Paradise by Phil Collins
Blame It On the Rain by Milli Vanilli Straight Up by Paula Abdul
Right Here Waiting by Richard Marx Two Hearts by Phil Collins
When I See You Smile by Bad English

1989 Prices US President
Bread: $0.67/loaf George Bush
Milk: $2.14/gal US Vice President
Eggs: $1.43/doz J. Danforth Quayle
Car: $14,645 Academy Award Winners
Gas: $1.06/gal Best Picture: Driving Miss Daisy
Produced By Warner Brothers
Best Actor: Daniel Day-lewis
in My Left Foot
Best Actress: Jessica Tandy
in Driving Miss Daisy

House: $148,800
Stamp: $0.25/ea
Avg Income: $41,506/yr
Min Wage: $3.35/hr
DOW Avg: 2,753
People born on June 10
Joshua 1989

On TV in 1989
Murphy Brown Grand Doogie Howser, M.D.
Designing Women Full House America's Funniest Home Videos
Chicken Soup The Simpsons

Hot New Toys in 1989
Sega Genesis Nintendo Game Boy Polly Pockets
Game Boy

Top Books in 1989
Joyful Noise: Poems for Two Voices by Paul Fleischman This Boy's Life by Tobias Wolff

posted by Kristina @ |9:12 AM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com