.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Sunday, June 26, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

to you HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear Dad HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you !!!!!!you live in a zoo you look like a monkey and you smell like one too! hehe hope you have a great day we love you!

posted by Kristina @ |11:54 AM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

Hey I will be there in a couple of days then we will see who is the monkey. Or better yet, wait until your are in the depths of moving and see who smells like one.
Thank you Guys, had a great day.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/26/05, 8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com