.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Happy fathers day

Castles on the beach

Made with buckets full of sand

And tiny sandy fingers

Cupped inside my daddy’s hands

Slipping down the slide

My daddy was so tall

He held my hand the whole way down

Afraid that I might fall

Running to the swings

Yelling, ‘Push me, Daddy, please!’

He placed my hands upon the chains

And gave a little squeeze

Crayons on the floor

Trying to stay within the line

My sympathetic daddy

Wrapped his fingers around mine

Hands on handlebars

Learning to ride my bike

Daddy’s hands were awfully strong

I peddled as he hiked

Castles on the beach

Washed away by rushing tide

But memories can’t be washed away

Despite the hands of time

Daddy’s hands on mine

Too soon were moved away

Still, I’ll always feel them there

Forever and a day

...................................

Dear Daddy
In all the things I try to do,
I want to do them just like you.
I'm watching every move you make,
and trying to take each step you take.
Although right now I'm sort of small,
when I'm with you I feel ten feet tall.
Like you, I want to be brave and smart, '
cause I love you Daddy with all my heart.
When I am older I'll be so glad if
I grow up to be JUST LIKE DAD.

.................................

Daddy's Boys


Author: Patsy Gaut


My little eyes are watching,
My ears are listening too.
They take in everything
That you say and do.

My little hands are eager
To do the things you do.
I'm hoping and I'm dreaming
I'll grow up just like you.

I am just a little guy
Who knows that you are wise
You'll teach me what I need
For someone just my size.

I'm a bright eyed little fellow
Who is watching what you do
And I'm waiting for the day
I'll be grown up just like you.




posted by Kristina @ |10:09 AM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com