.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Monday, June 13, 2005

hehe

we went yesterday and had our initial walk through of the house (to g over everthing visual n make sure it all works)..........

well i took pics (83 of them) kenny measured everything and our realtor checked everything which is good cause ida been lost on what i was checking lol everything looked great there was a couple boards on the fence she wants the owner to replace but not a big deal if she doesnt lol i will prob post a few pics later in a diff post... it was bigger then we remembered it lol and we are already making plans on what we are updating what can wait what comes first lol we even went to lowes n looked at stuff to get ideas pathetic huh .. I think it gets appraised this week anyway still havnt heard from my dr bout my gallstones i hope i get a call today im sick of eating grease, oil and fat free foods lol im a junkoholic with no willpower its killing me! lol okim done blabberin fer now chow

posted by Kristina @ |8:32 AM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com