.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Friday, June 17, 2005

Just a Boy

Get to understand the lad -
He’s not eager to be bad.
If the right he always knew
He would he as old as you
Were he now exceeding wise,
He’d be just about your size.
When he does things that annoy
Don’t forget he’s just a boy.
Could he know and understand,
He would not need a guiding hand.
But he’s not you and hasn’t learned
How life’s corners’ must be turned.
Doesn’t know from day to day
There is more to life than play.
More to face than selfish joy.
Don’t forget - he’s just a boy.


Being just a boy he’ll do
Much you will not want him to.
He’ll be careless of his ways,
Have his disobedient days.
Willful, wild and headstrong too,
Things of value, he’ll destroy,
But reflect, he’s just a boy.
Just a boy who needs a friend -
Patient, kindly, to the end.
Needs a father who will show
Him the things he wants to know.
Take him with you when you walk
Listen when he wants to talk.
His companionship enjoy.
Don’t forget he’s just a boy.

Author Unknown


A poem that boy scouts sent out =)

posted by Kristina @ |10:06 AM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com