.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Kiara had her

2 month well baby today.. she has a hoarse voice and a stuffed nose so i had him check that too why there, shes fine =) she is now.......

at 2 months 23 1/4 inches long and 11lbs 5 ounces she looks great! she got 3 shots poor thing and was NOT thrilled and it sounded even worse cause of her hoarse voice and of course jarod n caylum stared crying for her theywere rather upset there sissy got owies lol... when the dr was checking her (ears eye throat nose) jarod was yelling at him no hurt my sissy stop that nooo dont lol was rather cute =) shes wiped out now sound asleep next to me poor thing... heres afew random pics of her enjoy


can u believe Posted by Hello


shes 2 months already Posted by Hello


its rather sad  Posted by Hello


but shes a  Posted by Hello


Pretty Pretty Princess Posted by Hello

posted by Kristina @ |10:20 AM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com