.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Tagged!

I got tagged by Sher BRAT! lol click to see....

...so I am supposed to name 5 things I miss from my childhood.

1. I miss... having a tone tummy.. wrinkly stretchy 4 kids later tummy skin lol but ill keep my kids thanks

2. I miss...adult conversation.. being a sahm I dont get to talk to adults often and even when i do get to be around adults i have nothing much to say or am in syh dont know you mode then htey just think im stuck up lol

3. I miss...having a doggy I always had pets growing up they were such a comfort

4. I miss...being able to paint my walls any ol color that came to mind I remember once i had lavender walls with glitter all over them lol

5. I miss...the innocence of being a child the joy in every new thing you see and learn.. climbing trees running all over your street not worrying about that person walking by..
The rules:

Remove the first person from the following list, bump everyone up one spot and put your name in the number 5 spot. Please link all of the blogs as they are linked now or risk future blog-shunning.

MargiLowry.com
Subliminal Koolaid
Lady Mac
Shades of Pink
Cali SixPack

Now, select four unsuspecting souls and add them to the list...

the stitches that bind
a place to grow
April fool
just ask morris

Tag your IT

posted by Kristina @ |1:55 PM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com