.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Today

we bought....


A HOUSE !!! Posted by Hello


hehe Posted by Hello

its a 3/2 (yes i know 1 bedroom shy of what we wanted but) its on almost a 1/4 acre (so easy to add on if neccesary) its a great price (for Cali bite me Sher) its very cute has a living family dining kitchen and a bfast bar huge back yard and huge side yards (see the side yards in the pic thats all ours too) on a very quiet street in what looks like a great neighborhood is about 2 or 3 blocks from a school
im quite excited.. the only downer is we wont close escrow till Aug 19th!! YIPEEE MEEE im going to own a HOUSE!


posted by Kristina @ |4:33 PM|
2 comments

2 Comments:

wow a house i wish i could own a house

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/9/05, 7:30 PM  

Ken you are so funny, hey I hear I get a new spa, Save one for yourself.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/10/05, 7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com