.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Saturday, June 25, 2005

WHY OH WHY

does my body hate me so...

ugg had a sore spot on a breast yesterday figured id pulled something or slept wrong by the time i woke up this mornin after tossing n turning n freezing n hurting and having all my joints hurt.. I woke up to a 102.9 fever a hot swollen section of breast and freezing my behind off.. i put on sweat pants sweat shirt thick knee high socks and a blanket and was still freezing .. weak dizzy light headed all the usual fun fever stuff.. yup thats right iv got mastitis and its a saturday my dr isnt open saturday sigh and kennys at work so iv popped a 800 mg ibuprofin to try n kill my headache and fever i think its workin on hte fever its down to 101.9 but iv still got the headache joy.. well iv got pics to post but no energy to deal with uploading them so ill do that later much hugs

posted by Kristina @ |9:07 AM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com