.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Friday, July 22, 2005

Fridays memes

fridays feast
Appetizer
What kind of car do you drive? If you could make an even trade for any other car, what would you want to drive? I drive a 2000 explorer xlt.... id get a 2006 explorer xlt with dvd ent system and of course a 3rd row still lol.

Soup
Take your phone number and add each number together separately (example: 8+6+7+5+3+0+9=38) - what's the total? 24 right now but it will be whata trip my new # will be 24 too lololol

Salad
When were you last outside, and what were you doing?turning on a sprinkler

Main Course
What is your favorite restaurant, and what do you usually order there? Olive garden fettuccini alfredo and a strawberry siccilani (virgin of course) omg now im hungry and i cant have that at alll!

Dessert
Name 3 things in which you occasionally indulge. occasionaly???? i never indulge lol i just eat it all the time.....




Aloha Friday

How often do you clean your house?

daily if i went an entire daywithout picking up or cleaning anything at all OMG

How much water do you drink every day?

at least 6 glasses

Mixing things up again…what DVD should we add to our summer viewing list?

harry potter i just watched all of them again lol




Labels:

posted by Kristina @ |12:19 PM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com