.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Saturday, July 23, 2005

I am

SOOOO confused! we had our final walkthrough n everything last night house looked the same to me lol.... its closing that cunfuses me My understanding was that the closing date is theday usign the papers hand over your check and get the keys right! your done poof wallah but i asked our realtor last night how far ahead of time theyd let us know the time for our closing and she said im shootingfor 24 hours notice im hoping we canget everything signed tuesday andthen it will fund by friday....... which is the part that confuses me lol so then WHEN do i get my KEYS! the day i sign over my life and hand them my down or the day it funds? theyare totaly screwing my schedule up its a darn good thing i havnt reserved a truck yet huh.. but i HAVE already had all the services scheduled to transfer to my name on wednesday! woman best not use my phone if shes still there by then! i really wish theyd freaking tell me exactly when what and where i NEEED this info geesh how am i spose to DO anything! iv gotm y preop next week iv got to possibly! move ( i best move as my surgery is the 2nd) iv got to go sign papers (SOMEDAY at SOMETIME) i really DONT like not having exact dates n times i mean geesh how hard is it m frustrated can you tell.

posted by Kristina @ |4:17 PM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com