.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Monday, July 25, 2005

Monday Madness

Thank you Monday Madness
1. What kind of storm is the most scarey to you? Tornadoes
2. In your opinion, what is the perfect outdoor temperature? 86
3. Would you rather experience thunderstorms or snowstorms? thunderstorms
4. Share a weather-related experience with us...feel free to include pictures! uhmmm i dont really have weather related experiences? i ran a stop sign on my way to pick my son up at school a few months back bevcause the hail was so thick i couldnt see it and I drive that route 4 times a day 5 days a week during school

posted by Kristina @ |12:35 PM|
2 comments

2 Comments:

I remember one experience you had, You and Ken were up for the holidays, You were about 10 miles from our house, the weather in cottonwood was not too bad, snow came and melted. When you got to our house, you had to take the path most driven since it was a foot deep in snow.You and Ken went out for a walk at midnight in the beautiful moonlight night. It was amazing to see that Christmas snow, and watch you and Ken have such a great break.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/25/05, 2:36 PM  

I have a few fender-bender stories to share but those were years ago, thank God. (knock on wood...) =)

Thanks for playing Monday Madness, Kris! =) ~Otto

By Blogger Nat, at 7/28/05, 5:04 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com