.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

sick

kids... and jarod doesnt do snot nosewell OMG if he doesnt stop whining i may throw myself through a window or something....
its now 840 and hes been whining NON stop since he woke up an hour n a half ago and i do mean NON STOP! iv put meds on his chest got him his blanket hugged on him gotten him whatever he wants and yet hes STILL whimpering and whining about the boogers and his nose..... course thats nothing compared to what you had to go through Sher but its still driving me batty lol he has the most grating whine ever!i just want to fill my ears with wax lmao hes currently walking round and round and round the house whining this high pitched whine of his that is worse hten nails on a chalkboard ok he wants some juice now gonna go make some up... chow!

posted by Kristina @ |8:39 AM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com