.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Sigh

mistakes SUCK and just ruined my entire month........
because the idiot lenders sent the wrong loan docs for us to sign we have to go back and sign AGAIN today (all kids in toe) and theres not a chance in hades of us getting our keys tomorrow ,unless by some miracle the title comp gets the funds by 1130 am which the chances of that happening are about none to none since they wont even GET hte paperwork we are signing today untill hte overnight delivery place delivers it whenever THAT will be. Which means that the EARLIEST I could POSSIBLY get my keys is monday "SOMETIME" which means that I will get to have NO part whatsoEVER in moving into my very first house which is extremly depressing (yes iv already cried about it 3 or 4 times today im stupid i know) Im extremly grumpy right now and mad at hte world in general and extremly mad at idiot paperpushers youd think that theyd make surethey sent the right docs BEFORE they sent them youd think title companys would work during non bank hours youd think that since it was hte freaking lenders fault and they admitted they screwed up that theyd accept a faxed copy of hte loan docs to start the process since theyl get hte originals hours later anyway I mean geesh it isnt MY FAULT they screwed up why am I being punished for it ok im crying again gotta go need to change diaers washmy face go load the car with kids n go get Kenny n drive an hour to sign more papers that iv now sighned a minimum of 3 times andthen drive an hour back and then go get evans taekwondo pics done and then i guess spend the weekend staring at a wall and pumping milk in hopes that hteres enough for Kiara while im unable to nurse and still LIVING HERE!

posted by Kristina @ |10:56 AM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

Hang in there only a few more days. Count yourself lucky you wont have to do any of the moving that is the worst.

By Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography, at 7/28/05, 6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com