.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Today

I should know today the whens and whats on our house..... my realtor told me last night that shes sure our loan docs where at the title place and shed call them this am to find out when we can come sign them for us....my broker said hes not sure how it works up here but where he is at (san diego) as soon as you sign you get the keys but he said up herewe may have to wait for funding... but he said either way wes hould be homeowners by this weekend... like isaid noone in realestate knows how to give a straight answer "either way" "should" "thinks" sign i want exact moments in time here people I want to here at 3PM tuesday the 26th you will come signyour papers and get your keys Or maybe at 3Pm tuesday the 26th youl sign the papers andthen on thursday at 3 pm youl get your keys IM GOIN NUTS... Sher is in her house... she has a few more boxs at the old place but hte majority iis moved and shes startedthe unpacking fun... as soon as her puters unpacked she will update im sure =_

posted by Kristina @ |7:20 AM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com