.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Well

she did it! she drank a bottle last night from me even! It wasthe formula lol shed ont like formula1 but she drank breastmilk from a bottle yeah. so iv started to pump n freeze.. iv got 1 3oz in the freezer already.. (that was from just 1 side) im quite impressed with this gerber manual pump ... with my electric pmp i had it would of taken like 2 maybe 3 pumpings to get 3 ozs but took half of 1 with this one... I need more milk freezer bags though... and by aug 2nd ill have a bunch yeah..... now if i only knew when i get my dang keys... sorry mom I cant garuntee you will get to see the house if you come down this week.. Im not sure when ILL get to see it again! lol let me know if you still plan on coming though =)

posted by Kristina @ |8:28 AM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com