.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Who

is your Favorite Actor?..........

I personaly LOVE Johnny Depp......... and i have evers ince edward scissorhands... but i love LOTS of actors... Sandra zbullock now she cracks me up... tom cruise is good , I LOVE will smith i have yet to see a will smith movie i DIDNT like.....
Drew Barrymore Rocks, Leonardo Dicaprio is awesome too, i like Dustin Hoffman too I like alot of actors lmao Evan says his fav Actor is "Shaggy" aka Matthew Lillard from the scooby doo movies =) I must admit he did a AWESOME job as Shaggy =) ok im done for now i could make this list pages long lol anyways whos your favorite???

posted by Kristina @ |10:57 AM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

My favorite actor without a doubt is John Travolta. Besides being good to look at he is a humanitarian. He just makes you feel good about yourself. I have more than once seen him weep openly when he is complimented on his demeanor.
Actress, guess it has to be Bette Midler or Sandra Bullock or the one that played as Million dollar baby. Great movie. Cant remember her name right now but saw her in several movies, starting with Karate Kid 2.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/22/05, 9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com