.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

yesterday

was a "fun" day lol Kenny ended up with a half day off so Gina ended up not needing to watch hte boys (thank you still though Gina) anyways went t o my apointment I was rather stressed anxious and freaked out.... the drive there wasawful andthe drive back was worse cause ALL the freeways where STOPPED because of some funeral. anyways i say that because my bp ws high the high # was 129!!!!! for me thats big lol my hr was either 75 or 99 and the low # was either 75 or 99 lmao im not sure i wasnt paying to much attention i was struck dumb at the 129# lol but on a brighter note iv lost 5 lbs in the last 6 weeks lol down to 133 from 138 at my apointment june 6thyeah me! lmao anyways. God must of decided I dont have enough on my plate right now though because......
as the surgeon is going to do the operation Aug 2nd... it was either Aug 2nd or the END of SEP! although he said he didnt thiink id make it to Sep anyway.. he said with the way my attacks have been going even after cutting out everything iv cut out that id end up in the hospital with an emergency surgery and infection and stuck stones and then it would be bad he said id end up out of commission for weeks instead of afew days....so Aug 2nd I shall be having surgery at some point of time.. no idea what time yet... but thats not even the WORST part that surgery day is fine he wanted to do it next week but that wouldnt of worked for me because of our house closing n all..... the WORST part is when my pre-op apointment is ( and here i thought that is what YESTERDAY was!) I have to go back next wednesday the 27th!!!!!! which IS my closing date! i go back at 1030 that day formy pre op apointment the med student and the dr bth said it shouldnt take more then a half hour its mainly for me going to be paperwork and getting my pre surgery instructions (he ONLY does pre ops on wednesday I asked) of course the paperwork they sent with me said it could take up to 3 hours dep on what the dr wants done!.. but i read their list and he wont need most of it thank god so i figure ill show up to that apointment half an hour early so i can get all the paperwork filled out before my ap even starts and then they can push just givem e my instructions n send me on my way fast! on one of the papers i read it has the closing time for 3pm that day so that should work out ok... of course iv no idea WHAT we are going to do with the boys while we close and i have my apointment UGHHHHH.... so mom theres your date lol Aug 2nd when shall i expect you of coursewe will be at our new house by then so itl be a shorter drive for you.. i went last night and bought a bunch of diff types of bottles and nipples and me n Kenny will work on gettin her to take them over the next week joy huh lmao I dont think i should give her a bottle it might confuse her...we shall see

posted by Kristina @ |8:12 AM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com