.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Yesterday

was 1 heck of a day.... I had my Preop at 1030 (thank you Sheryl for watching the boys) They drew blood mademe pee in a cup sign abunchof forms went over my day before instructions ( I have to stop nursing at 5pm the night before due to some stuff they r giving me i must pump alot more hten i planned on sigh) and that was that.. stopped on my way home and got everyone lunch.... as we are eating Kenny radios me (we have nextels) and tells me we are to go sign the papers at 3 pm ok the nerves hit lol I lost 3 fingernails from biting them and couldnt finish my lunch luckily Sheryl could watch the kids more for us (Thank you again!) so we go sign the paperwork I must say everuthing we signed yesterday we had already signed at least one time before some of it actualy had our signatures on it and we had to resign them lol we noticed they had our first as P&I instead of interest only ( about a 200 dollar a month difference) and the tax and ins wasnt impounded but we figured whatever lol sign it if its wrong well go with what we signed if possible.. it only took us about 45 minutes to sign everything... no we didnt get the keys lol we dont get those till its funded and recoreded (sigh) which they hoped it would fund by this evening and they could record it friday and give us our keys... anyway we are just about home when our phone ring its our broker says i hear you guys sighned today n we say yes and ask about the ins only and the impounds not being on there and he says thats NOT what i submitted this isnt good (great!) and he lets us go and says hell call us back well he calls us back a little bit later and says we are going to have to resign the loan stuff (joy) we ask if we can just go with what we signed today (its only 200 dollars and itd all go towards principle so not to big a deal) but he sais no your going to get what I told you that youd get .. he said signing today shouldnt affect our closing any (yeah right title people suck they are the MOST neccesary part of closing and yet they dont ever work before or after business hours you can get ahold of realtor mortgage broker lender EVERYONE else after hours but not them!) UGHHNNNNN SHOOT ME I HAVE TO MOVE THIS WEEKEND! I am having surgery tuesday hello I will be WORTHLESS from monday on (im homebound monday because of the meds they r giving me and im not allowed to lift over 10 lbs for6 weeks after theysay ha!) so if we dont get the keys friday or get to move this weekend we wont be moving for at LEAST another week because kenny cant take more weekdays off to move he will be off hte day of my surgery only as it is.... oh yeah incase i wasnt stressed enough Kiara is sick i think she has croup she has an apointment at 930 today then at some point we have to go resign and tonight evan has taekwon do pictures ... i had hte WORST stress hunger headache last night everything hurt me i had the shakes was nauseated all that fun stuff.... Im stressed my mortgage broker said that signing today shouldnt affect the funding in time for our keys (lets pray for that) I truly dont know what we will do if it doesnt

posted by Kristina @ |7:06 AM|
2 comments

2 Comments:

6 weeks with no lifting? Like that is possible. Well I will be there for a few days and you can come here for a few but I know you wont leave you new home.
God will take care of it, in his time, in his way.
Love YOU

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/28/05, 8:12 AM  

Found your site through Sherri. Sorry its so crazy during your move. What is your surgery for?

By Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography, at 7/28/05, 6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com