.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

butt meet cement

heres some pics of Jarod n Caylum "rollerblading" in the backyard and riding their bikes back there as you will see Cay is a no fear dare devil just went even after falling on his butt... while jarod would barely stand up in the skates unless he was holding me or the wall or anything lets just say thank you for safety gear lol. =) to see please...
























posted by Kristina @ |9:04 AM|
2 comments

2 Comments:

adorable and they have a great place to ride and practice.

By Blogger David/Sue, at 8/30/05, 11:23 AM  

Oh my goodness they are so adorable! Look at those blue eyes! :)

By Blogger Jennifer, at 8/30/05, 8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com