.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Friday, August 26, 2005

enjoying

the back yard for sure! the boys had a blast out there yesterday.. they where nutso lol was to funny... heres some pics.... please









yes jarods in his undies.. the boy doesnt stay clothed for anything lol...

posted by Kristina @ |9:19 AM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

What a great yard.

By Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography, at 8/26/05, 5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com