.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Happiness is

having 2 of the 12 fish wev bought for Evans tank live... they are going on a week now! all the rest died (mind you we bought them in 4's) when we got back from visiting mil's we had lost another goldfish but im thinking thats it.... Jennifer gave me a hint of what it could be (thank you!) and I think shes right the prepackaged conditioner that came with his Kit... was prob old and nasty!! so for those of you going to start with a Kit tank buy your own conditioner!

posted by Kristina @ |9:08 AM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

:) Glad I could at least give you an idea. Good luck :)

By Blogger Jennifer, at 8/25/05, 9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com