.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Happiness is

Your first piece of personality at your very own house....

yes its small and prob silly to you who have your whole houses done but its exciting for us! the boys where SO excited about it theysat there flipping it for an hour on n off n on n off and when kenny came home the scream heard around the world was ..... "daddy daddy daddy daddyyyyyyy come wook at our new wite sitch" thats hte first time wev ever beenable to do something like that so yes it is pathetic but i dont care! its MINE! lolololol

posted by Kristina @ |8:45 AM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

I dont think its pathetic I think its great. And what a cool light switch.

Owning your own home is so great,

By Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography, at 8/30/05, 12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com