.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I am a murderess

yup i have taken a total of 22 lives in the last 2 weeks.. you heard me 22!!!! and I still dont know WHATS WRONG WITH MY FISH TANK! we bought 10 neon tetras last night (i had already half emptied cleaned bought all new everything for the stupid tank retested it and all that funn stuff) i acclimated them added them they where fine for about 30 minutesthen they started swimming at htetop with the little mouth poking out the top of the water... and poof within 2 hours every last one was dead as a doornail.. WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY FISH TANK!! I shall be taking them and more ofmy water back to the pet store today when they open Im clueless I even bought new food thinking maybe the food was bad as it came in the kit too.. maybe i need to completly empty the thing wash everything put a new filter cartridge in and start from scratch... any ideas???

posted by Kristina @ |8:56 AM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

Try adding a little salt in the water.

By Blogger jac, at 9/2/05, 10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com