.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Friday, August 26, 2005

Jarod

has this cute cowboy thing down lol one of these pics is just WAY to cute!!!!!! I LOVE it i think ill get it printed and frame it..... please

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
he is too cute

posted by Kristina @ |9:41 AM|
4 comments

4 Comments:

He is too cute...

By Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography, at 8/26/05, 11:37 AM  

He is a cutie! I'd frame them both!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/26/05, 12:10 PM  

My goodness what a beautiful little boy, and with looks of an angel, but we know better. No really Jarod is my buddy, He loves to kiss him Mamaw and say I Love you often. I need one of those photos.

By Blogger David/Sue, at 8/26/05, 2:56 PM  

You are in trouble Girl! He is going to use that smile to win over lots of hearts.

By Blogger Mashelle, at 8/26/05, 6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com