.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Monday, August 29, 2005

monday madness

1. Do you own a dishwasher (and if not, do you even want one), or do you have to do your dishes by hand? dishwasher for sure
2. Do you put your dishes away immediately after washing them? no
3. In the warm weather, do you like hanging your laundry out on the clothesline to dry, or do you prefer a dryer? dryer I hate hanging laundry more then anything
4. How many loads of laundry are done in your household each week? a week hmmmmmm thats hard maybe like 12
5. Do you own a pet? If so, do you buy them presents for holidays? Do you consider your pet(s) spoiled? If you don't own one, do you think you will one day? i own a empty fishtank at the moment yup the last 2 keeled over!
6. It's Friday evening and you're planning your weekend. What's on your agenda? nothing nothing and more nothing

posted by Kristina @ |7:08 AM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com