.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

My sil

Sheri has asked afew times for me to get a close up of jarods eyes so here i tried to get good pics of them for you l0l =)



posted by Kristina @ |12:07 PM|
3 comments

3 Comments:

Beautiful BLUE!! =)

By Blogger Nat, at 8/23/05, 6:52 PM  

What great eyes, mine are just brown, Wahhh!

By Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography, at 8/23/05, 6:59 PM  

If you look at OLD photos, My Grandpa Browns eyes were so blue they were almost transulucent. My anut Mary said she hated to look at him, they were almost freightening. We can only figure they skipped 3 generations, My Dad, Me, Ken. So your babies got them. Jarod in particular.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/24/05, 7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com