.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Pulled pork

a yummylicious recipe for you

DeMercurio's pulled chicken or pork recipe
about 3 lbs either chicken or pork butt (sirloin roast) trimmed of excess fat
1 yellow onion chopped small
3 cloves fresh garlic
1 tbsp whole thyme
2 bay leaves
1/2 tbsp chili powder
1/2 tbsp ground cumin
1 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
1 cup BBQ sauce (personal preference)


combine all ingredients (except BBQ sauce) into small soup pot and cover with water. Allow to simmer until meat is "fork-tender". drain off stock and reserve for use for soup or sauce preparation. While meat is still hot pull apart. Fold in BBQ sauce and use for variety of BBQ preparations...

whatever that means lol we didn't use BBQ sauce in it we added it if we wanted it. It was delicious the pork is way easier to "pull" then the chicken it just shreds as you pull it apart. Yummy stuff





posted by Kristina @ |12:54 PM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com