.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Friday, August 26, 2005

random

pics iv taken over the last few days enjoy.... please


Cay being cute

Evan at school checking out his new raiders shirt





and kiara being adorable and pretty

posted by Kristina @ |9:33 AM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

That just comes natural to Kiara. she is adorable and so pretty. Cey is a clown as usual and Evan looks so big at school.

By Blogger David/Sue, at 8/26/05, 11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com