.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Shoulda been a

Cowboy shoulda learned to rope and ride swingin my six shooter ridingmy pony on a cattle drive breakin them young girls hearts .... anyway you get the jist of it lol all the girls are doomed to heartbreak.... to see please











posted by Kristina @ |11:59 AM|
4 comments

4 Comments:

Sheri you are right they are so darn cute. And Cey is the moose of the family. His hands are bigger than Jarods. But love those cowboys.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/23/05, 3:56 PM  

Kris the boys are so very cute! They look so good in the hats, and when did you start liking country music to know the words. LOL

By Blogger Mashelle, at 8/23/05, 5:16 PM  

What cute cowboys...

By Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography, at 8/23/05, 7:00 PM  

lol shell Iv always listened to country .. Iv always listened to most everything.. i have a wide range of music likes lol in my cd player in the car ( its a 6 disk) is currently 2 veggie tales song disks a garth brook a merideth brooks a touched by an angel soundtrack cd and a eagles cd lol

By Blogger Kristina, at 8/24/05, 10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com