.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

boys

are so dirty lol... which isnt fun because jarod and cay both are terrified of getting their hair washed.. jarod shakes SO hardhe can barely stand up all the while screaming like im cutting his legs off which of course freaks out caylumand makes it so he doesnt want his hair washed either ughh but when u look like ......

this



sorry kiddo your gettin SCRUBBED lolisnt he prettyful!




posted by Kristina @ |8:51 AM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com