.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Friday, September 30, 2005

Busy busy

Yesterday was a busy day. I cleaned my fingers to the nubs LOL (literally I had a bloody finger or 2) I vacuumed floor to ceiling (stupid daddy long leg webs) scrubbed toilets (there are 4 males in this house YUCK) swept mopped washed door jambs walls (4 kids lotsa finger prints LOL) oh I cleaned the fish tank too thank you mr clean eraser (wish theyd last longer) no not the fish tank LOL but it sure got some scuff marks offthe walls and jambs that my clorox wipes didnt ........
anyway as i ws cleaning the jamb to my front door (plopped on the floor kiara in arms watching) i took the stupid thing to a section of my grout on the entry floor OMG shoot me I spent the next 2 hours of my day scrubbing grout and my poor mr clean eraser only lasted a few minutes lol i then went through (by went through i mean when i was done they where nothing but a pile of green threads) 2 scotch brite 3m green scrubby things heres some pics
before
(taken when we did our inspection of the house)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
taken yesterday
Image hosted by Photobucket.com great dark grout huh
Image hosted by Photobucket.comor so i thought
Image hosted by Photobucket.comcan you see where id scrubbed so far AAAK
Image hosted by Photobucket.com half way done isnt that gross! (bet u cant tell which half is scrubbed? lolololol
Image hosted by Photobucket.com viola
Image hosted by Photobucket.com pretty huh so much for what i thought was dark grout! lmaopimp nastyyyyyyyyyyy
Image hosted by Photobucket.com heres a pic of my soffit at the moment (just for fun lol)
anyways that was ALL me no soap just elbow grease and some good scubbers lol im rather proud of it myself i had about 20 more pics of the clean floor but i figured u didnt wanna see them lol Kenny once again didnt notice =( but he did finally notice the missing bushes last night lol speaking of im going to go cut some more down now enjoym y pretty floor I AM! OH i just rememberd i also unpacked 2 more boxs AND organized and cleaned the garage lol and of course my regular stuff feeding changing playing with the kids dropping off and picking up E from school ahh the life of a mommy lol

posted by Kristina @ |9:30 AM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

Wll I B I thought it was dark grout too. LOL looks great.

By Blogger David/Sue, at 9/30/05, 12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com