.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Friday, September 23, 2005

formal

taekwondo pictures .. yes i finally got them they turned out SO awesome!!!!!!! he looks so great in it soo LOOK AT ME NOW I AM EVAN HEAR ME ROAR WATCH OUT WORLD HERE I COME lol love it! i want a huge postersized one of it for his wall how cool that would look hmm wonder how to go about getting that done will places do that anymore with a prof pic? hmm anyway to see his awesome pic please.....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
AWESOME ISNT IT!
he chose his weapon and the background too he looks great and im not in the least bit biased =)


posted by Kristina @ |11:43 AM|
3 comments

3 Comments:

WOW Evan that is great. you look so handsome, What a choice for a background and weapon. Wow, I am still realing from the photo, and I am not a biased grandmother.

By Blogger David/Sue, at 9/23/05, 3:03 PM  

Thats cute!!

By Blogger jac, at 9/23/05, 9:39 PM  

But I miss that eyes. :)

By Blogger jac, at 9/26/05, 5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com